What is AZORult Malware?
- Malware (Malicious Software) is a program designed to infiltrate and damage a user's computer system. Malware is also capable of stealing IDs and passwords from browsers (such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, email clients, and FTP clients).
- Through this AZORult malware, it will not only steal various sensitive information inside the computer but also exploit the system backdoor for hackers' use.
- AZORult malware spreads through spam emails, downloads of malware (software containing malware / virus), or downloads data through illegal websites.
Preventive action :
- Be alert or suspicious of any emails requesting personal information of users.
- Please do not click on the link / download document in the email message if you suspect the message is fake or you do not recognize the sender.
- Install / Update antivirus and antimalware software such as malwarebytes applications and periodically perform scanning processes on your computer.
Date of Input: 13/11/2019 | Updated: 13/11/2019 | nazlina