To transform UPM into an excellent university that is well connected by information and communication technology (ICT).
To develop and enhance the teaching, research and administrative systems through the provision of a broad and comprehensive information technology system.
- To focus on the vision of computing and communication technology in UPM.
- To be proactive in anticipating the effect of ICT transformation on teaching and learning, research, administration collaboration and community development.
- To facilitate discussion on policy and planning of information technology and communication at each level of administration in UPM.
- To create standards and guidelines for computing and internet technology for UPM.
- To lead in the structuring of the computer and network security plan for UPM.
- To nurture a comprehensive information technology environment through profesional technology acquisition practice.
Updated:: 12/10/2018 [nazlina]