Please contact this number 03-89471990
Kindly be informed that Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) phone number with prefix 03-8946 and 03-8947 has been terminated from July 1, 2019. This action is based on the following justification:
1. Installation of new set of phones with prefix 03-9769 (hardphone & softphone) at each PTJ which began on 17 August 2018, was completed on 29 March 2019. Briefing and guidance to the staff was implemented during the installation process.
2. Damage to the Ericsson MD110 PABX System that supports online service 8946xxxx (35 years old) and not economical to repair.
3. Damage Cisco Call Manager Server that supports online service 8947xxxx (12 years old), has suffered damage and can not be repaired.
Informed that all eligible staff are supplied with their own phone number can install Putracomm softphone applications on their respective smartphones. This phone number will stay with the staff until the service is over and brought together when moving to the Department or Responsibility Center (PTJ) at UPM. Only online links with PTJ only will stay local like Dean's number, Director, Head of Department and so on.
Given the current financial allocation constraints, limited set of telephone sets (hard-wired) are limited. Therefore, the JPU has agreed that not all staff will be provided with the desk set and the distribution should be based on the priority and importance of the following duties:
• PTJ Management
• Secretary / Assistant Secretary / Administrative Assistant
• Administrative / Financial Staff
• Customer Counter
<"User Guide and IP-Phone">
In the event of any inquiries or requirements from PTJ to provide technical briefings / briefings to the staff at PTJ, please contact:
Tuan Haji Rusli Ahmad (03-9769 1101 / email@example.com) or En. Nik Mohd Yusri Nik Harun (03-9769 1917 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
All inconvenience is deeply regretted.
7 October 2019 - ISMS Audit at InfoComm Development Centre)(iDEC), UPM
Please take these actions to ensure its proper functionality.
1. Turn-off Battery Optimisation to enable apps operational in the background
2. Enable App Notifications
3. App Permission to access Camera, Phone, Microphone, Contacts, Storage
4. Go to setting>preferences>other> enable start application after boot
The InfoComm Development Center (iDEC) has activated the Microsoft 365 A3 for Faculty License for the use of all UPM staff.
Among the facilities provided are software installations listed on the following portals:
For Microsoft Office Product software please refer to: USER MANUAL OFFICE 365
2. https: //aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching
For the FREE Microsoft Office Product software please refer to: MICROSOFT AZURE DEV TOOLS FOR UPM STAFF
This is to inform you that further to the findings of the ISMS Surveillance Audit, the password management of UPM-ID users shall be strictly enforced to comply with the guideline that has been drawn up. UPM-ID users must ensure that the password used comply to the combination criteria as follows:-
User are also requested to take note of the FOLLOWING::-
As of February 1, 2020, the InfoComm Development Center (iDEC) has implemented restructuring in which:
Please note, there is a change in the organizational structure, InfoComm Development Centre (iDEC), Universiti Putra Malaysia effective from 31 April 2020 as follows:
Head of Division User Support (BSP)
>> The exchange of Mohd. Zul Mohd. Yusoff replaces the late Hamidah Meseran
Head of ICT Infrastructure Division (BIT)
>> The appointment of Shahril Iskandar Amir replaces Mohd. Zul Mohd. Yusoff
Head of Data Center Section
>> The appointment of Mohamad Farid Harun replaces Shahril Iskandar Amir
Data Center section
>> The exchange of Mohd. Mazlimin Omar from the Social Science ICT Section
Head of Social Science ICT Section (SSS)
>> Mohamad Fadzli Ariffin's exchange from the Agriculture and Forestry ICT Section
Agriculture and Forestry (SPH) Section
>> Under the supervision of the Head of Consumer Support Division, Mohd. Zul Mohd. Yusoff
BDP - Office Work (as of June 1, 2020)
BDR@WFH - Work From Home (starting June 1, 2020)
Congratulations on the appointment effective July 1, 2020
Appointment of Head of Division
Mr. Rizal Razak
Establishment of the Interim Innovation Smart Campus Division led by Mr. Rizal Razak and assisted by Mr. Saiful Ramadhan Hairani.
Appointment of Head of ICT Section to manage two (2) Computer Science and Information Technology ICT Section & Engineering and Architectural ICT Section
Mr Mohamad Hafiz Mohamad Zamri
Appointment of Assistant Chief of ICT Section
i) Ms. Fatimah Hj. Mohd Shafie in Computer Science and Information Technology Section.
ii) Mr. Anwar Mohd Salleh in Engineering and Architecture ICT Section.
iii) Mr. Normin Zakaria in the Administrative ICT Section.
iv) Mrs. Zanariyah Tohari in the Medical and Veterinary ICT Section.
v) Mr. Ahmad Khushairy Ahmad Mouthie in the Social Science ICT Section and also undertook the task of assisting Haji Mohd. Zul Mohd. Yusof in the Agriculture and Forestry ICT Section.
The following listed changes are effective July 1, 2020: -
1. HPUPM ICT Support Division under the Deputy Director (Strategic Management & Consumer Support).
2. The Faculty of Modern Languages and Communications was established under the ICT Section of Computer Science and Information Technology and Mr. Yusnizan Yusoff also moved.
3. The Infoport ICT area was placed under the Medical and Veterinary ICT Section and Hajjah Anisah Mohd Diah also moved there.
4. The ICT Area of the University Agricultural Park and the Institute of Plantation Studies under the Administrative ICT Section and Tuan Haji Mohd Husaini Bahari also moved there.
Universiti Putra Malaysia
UPM Putra InfoPort - IOI Resort
Jalan Kajang - Puchong
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan