The Quality Assurance Section is responsible to:
- ensure compliance to ISO Management System (QMS and ISMS) is consistently attained by iDEC.
- draft and revise ICT policies in UPM.
- ensure UPM complies to all Acts, Rules and Circulars related to ICT.
- manage software licensing in UPM.
- control quality and security of system/application developed by iDEC.
- manage internal audit for quality management system (QMS) and information security management system (ISMS)
- be the secretariat to the University's Information Technology and Communication Security Committee.
HEAD OF SECTION
Hashimah Amat Sejani
Senior Information Technology Officer (F44)
STAFF OF SECTION
Assistant Administration Officer (N29)
||Zalaz Nor Mohamed Dini
Assistant Information Technology Officer (FA29)
Updated:: 27/09/2019 [zuraya]